Wednesday, March 6, 2013

The Button of My Eye

As a new blogger, something I've had my eye on is my very own button. As a matter of fact, I have spent the better part of the evening trying to figure out how to make it happen. I found a couple of tutorials...neither of which make it seem like a simple thing to do. However if you remember...in my previous post, I explained that I'm a "jump in with both feet" kinda gal which is actually the primary reason for this particular post. The tutorials both explained a couple of options for capturing the desired image's direct Internet link that will be needed to place the button onto my blog. The first was to use an online photo album to store the image which would involve setting up an account, and I really didn't want to spend the extra time doing that tonight. The second option was to publish the chosen image in a blog post and then view the blog. Clicking on the image within my published blog post (in a perfect world) should carry me to a new web address that only displays the image which is where the image's web address can then be copied from the address bar for use in coding my button for others to use. Well....here goes. 

 
 
This is actually only the first step in creating and setting up the button for actual use on my blog. So, I have to publish this post now in order to move on through the rest of the process.
I'll have to let y'all know how it all turns out a little later on. Or, you can stop by tomorrow to see if my cute little button is all set up and ready for use.

*Thanks for dropping by!

 

Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. Your comments are truly appreciated! I read and respond to each and every one of them.