Friday, March 7, 2014

Dost thou love life? Then do not squander time. For that is the stuff life is made of.



Lately, it seems to me that there are those who are trying to deter me from loving life...at least, to its fullest.

You know the feeling when you realize you've put more stock and absolute blind faith in someone than you ever should have and you can't for the life of you figure out, no matter how much you've tried, why you did it and why they want to be the way they are...you know the feeling?

That's how I'm feeling this very second.

I'm feeling a little stupid...well actually, 15 years worth of  stupid.

Because of the all the ice and snow, school has been out and the mini-staycation turned into a WHOLE week off.

Guess I've had too much idle time on my hands as a result, and the wheels are turning way too fast.


This is how I feel because I wouldn't allow someone to manipulate, control, patronize, and guilt me...really?

Everything, including the kitchen sink (well proverbially speaking), has been thrown at me.


 I'm still standing!



 


I'm feeling better already.




 
However...
 
 
I prefer this song.
 
 
 
...Big wheels keep on turnin'. Proud Mary keeps on burnin'!
 
 
 
 
I'd like to know how you cope with similar situations. What do you do to occupy your mind and keep it off less than positive thoughts until they subside?
 
*Thanks for dropping by!





P.S.
I decided to link-up with a new blog hop I ran across while I was looking for new interesting blogs. I really liked Jo's blog, Jo, My Gosh!, when I ran across it. She's an adorable military wife whose care packages are so creative and absolutely awesome! Give her a look as well as some of the other blogs linking-up this week. All ya gotta do is click on Jo's link above.
    
Bloody Marys Count as a Salad
 
 

Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. Your comments are truly appreciated! I read and respond to each and every one of them.