Friday, March 28, 2014

Teachers Be Like .......

After teaching just a couple of years, I realized that by mid-way of each year teachers look like the walking dead. It's true! Keeping kids engaged and making magic happen is hard work. For more on this, take a look here. We start out the year looking fresh and rested. However by the time May rolls around, we look like:


via: http://theonlycureisdying.tumblr.com/post/50369190012

I'm not gonna lie...I wrote this post around a graphic I happened to see on Facebook. I couldn't resist because it completely confirms what I've been saying all these years, and those little yellow minions are so stinking cute! Mrs. Snaggle in the middle...not so much.



All joking aside, a huge professional advantage teachers have is the opportunity to start anew each year with a clean slate and new, improved ideas about creating even better magic than the year before.

*Thanks for dropping by!
  post signature

Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr

6 comments:

  1. Love this post! It's so true!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Wendy! I noticed I had a bit of traffic to my page from your site!! Super cute graphics! Thanks for reading!! (I have family from TN so am partial to the state!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lauren...I so enjoy your blog. Our taste and opinions are alike on a lot of things. All the dresses in your Blue & White posts are darling...loved them all! I'm glad you found your way to my blog. Hope you stop by again sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tia...I get a kick out of your blog. I'm personally a "cut to the chase" kind of gal, and I appreciate that about you and your blog. It's good to know I was able to guide some traffic your way. Thanks for dropping by and taking a look!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for visiting my blog. I love this post. As a teacher myself, I always remember to do some extra teacher appreciation in the "off" months (Any month other than December or May). The teachers are all happy in December and May, but in February after 3 weeks with no outside recess, they need to know how much we appreciate them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jessica...you're so very welcome. I'm glad you decided to hop over this way for a bit!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. Your comments are truly appreciated! I read and respond to each and every one of them.