Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Spring....Schming!

It is March....right?

All I have to say is that ol' Punxsutawney Phil was right on the money this year.

He's so fluffaaay!
 
 However, all the winter weather created a beautiful and tranquil landscape and a nice and restful mini-staycation for all of us teachers around here.

Here are some pictures I took when my dog, Bosco, and I first went out Monday morning for a walk.

 
 
 
It's a shame, though, that the three ice storms we've had over the past few weeks have wreaked havoc on so many of the trees we planted around the house and yard about 27 years ago.
 
 
 
Hopefully, this was Ol' Man Winter's last hurrah.
BRING IT ON SPRING!!!


*Thanks for dropping by!
post signature




Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. Your comments are truly appreciated! I read and respond to each and every one of them.